2nd June 2010 pavilon Prof. Lenfeld FVHE VFU BRNO
- Auditorium of prof. lenfeld’s pavilon,
- Faculty of Veterinary Hygiene and Ecology
- University of Veterinary and Pharmaceutical Sciences Brno
The conference is aimed at presenting the results of the research of doctoral study programme students.
Mandatory instructions for submitting contributions:
- The maximum extent is three pages.
- A4 page in Microsoft Word, font Times New Roman size 12, single spacing, all margins 3 cm.
- Concise and apt title of the contribution in Czech, Slovak or English in bold, font size 14, align on center.
- After on free line names of authors without academic degrees, in bold, font size 12, align on center.
- After on free line summary in English, maximum of 15 lines.
- After on free line please list key words, in italics, font size 12 .
- After on free line please include the text of your contribution. The text may include black and white tables (please number above) images and graphs (please number below).
- In references please observe the ČSN ISO 690 norm.
- At the end please list your full name with academic degrees, work address, e-mail.
- Please do not number the pages.
The conference is organized in the following sections:
- Food Hygiene and Technology
- Nutrition, Dietetics of Livestock and Hygiene of Plant Origin
- Veterinary Ecology
- Veterinary Biochemistry, Chemistry and Biophysics
- Veterinary Public Health and Animal Protection
- Veterinary Toxikology and Food Toxikology
- Wildlife Diseases and Diseases of ZOO Animals
Alena KrejčiříkováÚstav hygieny a technologie mlékaFVHE VFU BrnoPalackého 1-3 612 42 Brno
Please send your application with a proof of payment and your paper on CD or by e-mail to:
Account number: 154568547/0300, reference number: 2340