On the basis of the Accreditation Commission dated December 10 2015 the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports decided in accordance with § 79 para. 4, § 80 paragraph. 3, § 105 of the Act no. 111/1998 Coll. , On universities and on changes and amendments to other acts (the Universities Act), about extension of accreditation for the Faculty of Veterinary Hygiene and Ecology, University of Veterinary and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Bats in Euroasia tolerate a disease deadly in North America - an article published in the journal Nature, the family group called Scientific Reports (IF 5.6). The authors are from the Institute of Ecology and diseases of animals, fish and bees: Banďouchová, Kovacova, Brichta (combi PhD student) and Pikula (corresponding author) article in pdf
- Bachelor's programme Veterinary Hygiene and Ecology, field of study Health food safety and quality gastronomy, full-time study is a standard duration of 3 years.
- Master's degree programme of Veterinary Hygiene and Ecology, field of study Health food safety and quality gastronomy, full-time study is a standard duration of 2 years.
- Photogalery from jubilee of FVHE (21.1.2016)
- NEW! Study and Examination Regulation in the Doctoral Degree Programmes of VFU Brno (6.10.2017)
- Announcement of the admission procedure to DSP 2017/2018 - New Topics (4.4.2017)
- EMS in the field Public health and food safety (in English) - starting in 2017. Applications must be sent by 15 May 2017. Presentation, Information, Schéme, Application
- Entrance procedure for the study in the doctor´s degree programme for 2016/2017 (21.3.2016)
We have signed a contract with the agency Minaret, which will recruit foreign students from certain countries. This agency will represent us in Israel, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, Austria, Germany, Greece, Norway, Portugal, Spain, the UK and Ireland.
- Summer school (7.7. - 4.8.2016) invitation with other information
- NEW!! 4.10.2017 Animal Protection and Welfare 2017 (21.3.2017)
- 24.5.2017 XIX. Conference of Students´s Scientific and Professional Activities (13.2.2017)
- 20.4.2017 XII. Kábrt´s Dietetic Days - application (6.1.2017)
- 19.-20.10.2016 Food Hygiene and Technology, XLVI. Lenfeld´s and Hökl´s Days(7.4.2016)
- 25.5.2016 - XVIII. International Young Scientists Conference - invitation, applicant (26.1.2016)